Friday, January 21, 2011

Little bit of delay

Busy with classes starting this week but I'll do my best to make the updates frequent.


This tune is definitely one of my favorites:


It's a remix done by Xtigma of "Feel Our Heaven" which while is a good piece, gets taken to another level in this remix. What does it for me are the somewhat modulated vocals, as I post more songs I think you'll start to see a pattern. I really don't like when the vocals dominate the instrumentals as I think it takes away from what trance is really about, although I'm not trying to take any shots at the vocalists.


      Okay here's another older tune and displays more of what I'm talking about when it comes to mixed up vocals sound. They kick in pretty quickly. I must say I have this very specific taste when it comes to vocal trance and sometimes it can be hard to find exactly what I'm looking for so I'll do my best to keep stuff like this coming (unless you don't like it hah).

 

Of course there are other remixes of this tune out there as well that contain more of the vocals but I prefer this one.

2 comments:

  1. awesome. i'm not able to listen to these right now but i will when i get a chance to later on. by the way you expressed interest in my 4.0 g.p.a. guide so i wanted to let you know that it's posted now. hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. strong updates january 21st

    checkout my blog

    www.importsnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete