Monday, January 17, 2011

Gateway to Trance

This blog will be used to introduce people to all variations of trance music. Artists such as Armin Van Buren and Tiesto have had some success in bringing trance into the mainstream but there is so much more that goes by unnoticed. I aim to open up people to the artists people might never hear about. There will be a mixture of both recent and older material, basically anything that I come across and enjoy will be posted. They might be completely random as well, the songs will range from progressive trance to vocal to just regular trance. Additionally I will write a small blurb with each song that might help you find another similar artist/song if you liked the piece. Lastly I just want to let you know that I will update frequently but not so much that you get overwhelmed by the amount of songs. I feel it's best to post only a few at a time so you have time to listen to all of them. Hope you guys are looking forward to it!

~taxstin

*Note: None of the songs will be hosted here and I won't provide anyone with knowledge of where to find the songs. If you like the song either purchase it or find another means to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment